Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My holiday

My Holiday...
On Saturday it was my brothers birthday. My dad asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday. He said lets go to town and then Dad said yes. We went to town.
I said happy birthday Sione. We went to the movies to watch Hancock and Blood and Bone, after that we all went to my Dad at his work and then all went home so we could go to sleep for school.
It was fun going to the movies with my family. I had a great holiday but I am pleased that I am back at school now.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great holiday Leone. I look forward to reading more of your writing on your blog.

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leone it look like that you had lot's of fun with your brother Sione. At the movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. It look like you had a lot of fun with your big brother sione at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi leone you had a lot of fun with our family great work keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete